Termites - the Better Side
The termites really bug a lot
Of humans as wood eaters would.
But humans find termites have got
A lot of poop scoop that is good.
Digested wood in termite gut
Does turn to hydrogen in part,
And not a burning fuel - tut-tut,
Could be a power source quite smart.
A termite gut is also where
A cure for cancer may be found,
Studying the core protein there -
Why cellular bad might abound.
Termites could be humans' best friends,
Bearing gifts from termites' back ends.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Termites - the Better Side by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -28, Ronjoy Brahma
- can someone pass the pistol?, Mandolyn Davidson
- Aqua Flower, The Princess
- Hostility Or Hospitality?, Terence G. Craddock
- my spine is a jerk, Mandolyn Davidson
- Welcoming Guests And Strangers, Terence G. Craddock
- How a knowledgeable person should behave.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ups and down, hasmukh amathalal
- Warm-Hearted Hospitality, Terence G. Craddock
- R U hurting, Gregory Kelley