Dr John Celes
Thank you for being what you were;
Thank you for being our friend;
Thank you for advice that was rare;
Thank you for being Godsend!
Thank you for telling some secrets;
Thank you for sharing your ken;
Thank you for keeping some off debts;
Thank you for your art of pen.
Thank you for teaching students well;
Thank you for talking utmost sense;
Thank you for oddities you tell;
Thank you for making us less tense.
Copyright by Dr John Celes 09-12-08
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thank You by Dr John Celes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- COPLA CINCUENTA Y NUEVE: This Bad Guy Wo.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- When I say - sad, gajanan mishra
- season affair, jerome moore
- tussen het systeem, co the skipper
- Tomorrow, Suchoon Mo_
- Now and then, marriam anderson
- Black cat, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- What is justice?, marriam anderson
- D Darkness …, marriam anderson
- محاولة تشكيلية لرسم بيروت, نزار قباني