'That's how to be a winner'
Was the title of your card
Which would motivate me real hard.
Thanks for this inspiring gift
Which would make my actions swift,
And if I achieve anything this year
The credit will go to you dear.
For, 'That's how to be a winner'
Would be before my eyes all year.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THANK YOU by Abhinav Srivastava )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- My Little Bird, Alfred Oyori
- Regret, Damian Murphy
- Helpless reasonings, Howard MacDougall
- The first Flight, michael hagwood
- Fake, RJP Patterson
- Bee Bathes In Bliss, Saiom Shriver
- Merry Christmas, lee fones
- Searching For Convictions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Strong Enough, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Past Woes, Naveed Akram