The Thought Of Having To Say Good Bye
To You Both Is Breaking My Heart.
You Have Been The Best Teachers
I Have Ever Known And I Thank You For Your
Knowledge. I Have Learned So Much From You
Both And You Bring Out The Best In Everyone
That Comes Here.
The Humam Heart Is A Powerful Thing
And I Would Never Of Made It
If It Hadn't Been For You Both.
You've Been My Strenght In My Weakness
And I Admirer You For Your Care And Patience
That Never Seened To End. My Heart Felt Thanks
To You Both Is Made Of Many Special Things.
I Don't Know How I Will Ever Thank You.
Could There Ever Be Adequate Words of Thanks
For Having Faith And Believing In Me.
It's Because Of You Both That I Am Able
To Reach My Potential In Life And Hopefully Work
Along Side You. One Day In The Future.
Every Thing That I Feel I Want To Say To You
Doesn't Quit Measure Up To Being Enough.
Because How Do I Say Thanks
For All The Ten Thousand Little
Things You've Done And The Million Thanks
For What You Have Both Done For Me
Over The Years.
I Will Truly Miss Being Around You,
You Always Seem To Make Me Smile,
Even When I've Been Down.
But I Want You To Know That From All
These Precious Moments You Will Remain
In My Heart Forever. I Admirer All That You Do.
Thank You For Never Giving Up On Me.
Ruth warren's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thank You by Ruth warren )
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.20, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.19, Monk E. Biz
- The Puppet of His Heart, Robert Rorabeck
- Turn Your Back, Tyrone Gayle
- My name is Death, Roxanne Dubarry