Jasmine Diane Guy
Thank you for being, who you are,
Thank you for giving me the joys and smiles.
Thank you for correcting me when I was wrong,
Thank you for giving me the courage and confidence to keep me going.
Thank you for the appreciation,
Thank you for the confidence you have in me.
Thank you for all the advice, and lending me your ears when I needed someone to listen.
Thank you for the love and care you show.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Thank you by Jasmine Diane Guy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Breaking Free, Maverick Jones
- Delusion, Gabriel Jirgba
- Something Special, Gabriel Jirgba
- Enough, Lilly Emery
- A Dog's Life., richard harris
- Country Till I Die, Maverick Jones
- Burnout 14, Moses Samandar
- Ice Cold River, Maverick Jones
- No worries, creative killer
- I had a dream we were back together again, ernestine howqard