Jasmine Diane Guy
Thank you for being, who you are,
Thank you for giving me the joys and smiles.
Thank you for correcting me when I was wrong,
Thank you for giving me the courage and confidence to keep me going.
Thank you for the appreciation,
Thank you for the confidence you have in me.
Thank you for all the advice, and lending me your ears when I needed someone to listen.
Thank you for the love and care you show.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Thank you by Jasmine Diane Guy )
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Remember, I Remember, Thomas Hood
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
- First Day at School, Roger McGough
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(November 9 - 1937)