Thank You Lord
Thank you, Lord, for sending my mom and dad, to adopt my brother, then me, it was so rad.
Thank you, Lord, for sending me to such a loving family. I am surrounded by so much love, it means so much to me.
Thank you, Lord, for providing a good living. All of my family's needs were met, there was no need for misgiving.
Thank you, Lord, for every passing day. Both good and bad are appropriate occasions to praise you, I'd say.
Thank you, Lord, for friends I hold dear, they mean a great deal to me, I hope they will always be near.
Thank you, Lord, for my PDD-NOS, it gives me an advantage in writing, the work that I turn out sure does impress.
Thank you, Lord, for music that sends my soul soaring. With strings flowing and trumpets resounding, it sure is not boring.
Thank you, Lord, for...
Greg Oosterhouse's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thank You Lord by Greg Oosterhouse )
- Forget You Not, Forget You Not, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Me, Love Me, You Just Love Me, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The sweetest song, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Be logic., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Loving Me, Leave Me Not, Desert You Not,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- L'amour est un Triste Caméléon, Hebert Logerie
- स्वप्न, dhirajkumar taksande
- <<< আমি বাংলার পাতি মাষ্টার, Abdul Wahab
- Lost homes, hasmukh amathalal
- A Tiny Island, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns