Thank You Lord
Thank you, Lord, for sending my mom and dad, to adopt my brother, then me, it was so rad.
Thank you, Lord, for sending me to such a loving family. I am surrounded by so much love, it means so much to me.
Thank you, Lord, for providing a good living. All of my family's needs were met, there was no need for misgiving.
Thank you, Lord, for every passing day. Both good and bad are appropriate occasions to praise you, I'd say.
Thank you, Lord, for friends I hold dear, they mean a great deal to me, I hope they will always be near.
Thank you, Lord, for my PDD-NOS, it gives me an advantage in writing, the work that I turn out sure does impress.
Thank you, Lord, for music that sends my soul soaring. With strings flowing and trumpets resounding, it sure is not boring.
Thank you, Lord, for...
Greg Oosterhouse's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thank You Lord by Greg Oosterhouse )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When I Die A Teacher, Pius Didier
- Family, Kolade Seun
- Mothers!, John Ugolo Umah
- I Just Do Not Know, John Ugolo Umah
- Are you looking, gajanan mishra
- Not worth as human, hasmukh amathalal
- Multicolored, gajanan mishra
- The Light that was Lost, Alexandra Matthews
- Interdependent, gajanan mishra
- Perhaps Of ofasianperhapsswayshymm, sEaN nOrTh