Thank You Lord
Thank you, Lord, for sending my mom and dad, to adopt my brother, then me, it was so rad.
Thank you, Lord, for sending me to such a loving family. I am surrounded by so much love, it means so much to me.
Thank you, Lord, for providing a good living. All of my family's needs were met, there was no need for misgiving.
Thank you, Lord, for every passing day. Both good and bad are appropriate occasions to praise you, I'd say.
Thank you, Lord, for friends I hold dear, they mean a great deal to me, I hope they will always be near.
Thank you, Lord, for my PDD-NOS, it gives me an advantage in writing, the work that I turn out sure does impress.
Thank you, Lord, for music that sends my soul soaring. With strings flowing and trumpets resounding, it sure is not boring.
Thank you, Lord, for...
Greg Oosterhouse's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thank You Lord by Greg Oosterhouse )
- The Ugly Brother, Von Kimball Barney
- Khwaabon ki Haqikat, Ahatisham Alam
- THE BIRTH LAND, Abhishek Kumar Singh
- Hame Rone ki aadat pad gai, Ahatisham Alam
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.72, Mr. Nobody
- Lovers are Poets and Poets are Lovers, Mr. Nobody
- I dont have to but I love you Blues Song, Dimitri Jagodinski
- Mulder, John Carlos
- I am here to help you, gajanan mishra
- Father, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)