THANKS FOR BEING THERE
THANKS FOR BEING THERE
Thanks for being, you,
Thanks for giving me the joys and smiles from day one,
Thanks for helping me enjoy the atmosphere here.
Thanks for correcting me when I was wrong,
Thanks for helping me follow the guidelines to survive,
Thanks for helping me try and cope with people around,
Thanks for giving me the courage to stand up on my own.
Thanks for all the advices,
Thanks for lending me your ears when I was upset,
Thanks for teaching me ways to hold on to the end,
Thanks for the love and care you showed.
Thanks for the wishes you have for me,
Thanks for the prayers you pray for me daily,
Thanks for the candles that you lit for me,
Thanks for the appreciation,
Thanks for not keeping a fence between,
Thanks for the confidence you have in me,
I will miss you and all the funny things you ever did,
The little naughty things youever said,
I wish you the very best for you future endevour,
Thanks once again for everything.
With lots of love and prayers
Dated on 23rd June2007
jerine james's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THANKS FOR BEING THERE by jerine james )
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- [CW]Watch The Flash Season 1 Episode 11 .., Renz Barns
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Cacophonous eves, Priyanka Bhowmick
- MY SIMPLE TASTES, Hannington Mumo
- I Feel So Lonely/So Left Out Of It, Shalom Freedman
- Cliche, Rimni chakravarty
- Acceptance of peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- What peace accepts?, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- It, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Wonderful world of peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I Dare, H.M. Gautsch
- PH: Echo: Embracing The Future, Brian Johnston