MY LITTLE ANGEL
MY LITTLE ANGEL
You are my angel
I am filled with delight like no other
Thinking of you makes me feel high,
Hold my hands love, and fly into the sky.
You are my heart
You are my essence
You are my breath and
You are my all.
I battled with you in me for long
Every month you grew so strong
Life is worth, now with you
And my world is full of light
Your first kick helped me imagine,
Your formation, helped me believe in HIS creation,
When Heaven sent you to me
You were beautiful beyond description.
You are my bundle of joy
You are thus tender and cute
A true miracle of virtuousness in this confused world.
Your hands and feet so gentle,
Your lips half opened,
chin a little high with
Beautiful little grin
Oh! How beautiful you are?
Hush my baby, mummy’s here
Nothing at all to fear
Your tears I wipe
Your pains I bear
Your hands I hold
Your life I guard.
Leap to the smiles that comes from your little hips
Bop to the laughter that you have brought in to my heart
Dance to the giggles from the tickles you emit
Moms always there for you my angel.
Let’s share each day together
Let’s bypass the every struggle
God is there to carry you through
You are my angel.
Jerine Charles (14th June 2010)
Dedicated to my baby – Joel Charles
jerine james's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MY LITTLE ANGEL by jerine james )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Summer time to have fun, Arafat Driche
- *Heart...oh...Heart*, Arafat Driche
- 'Oh, Heart''Oh, Heart'..., Arafat Driche
- HearT! ? ...., Arafat Driche
- The Art of Praying, Dr John Celes
- Auto-Abuse, No Charge, not $7.11 @ 7-11 .., LUVinThe NOW
- we won't even have the circus, Mandolyn Davidson
- doing donuts in the mojave desert, Mandolyn Davidson
- 'Thank You Trees', Christina Sunrise
- gurudarsanam-indian thought, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath