Thanks for being you
A friend is someone who cares,
someone who is always there.
A friend is special
you can tell everything to.
If there is sadness around, at night, in the morning whenever the day.
You're there to cheer me up.
I thank you for being there for me. all the times we hung out
shows that you're one who really cares.
Thanks for being there when times got rough,
made it easy when times were tough.
Most of all thanks for being you.
we have a friendship pure and true
a friendship that will never end.
that in sad or mad moments can renew.
we have a friendship that will never die.
never forget, and at our feet be set.
lets save the friendship,
for I've never had one as the one i have with you.
sarah sorkin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thanks for being you by sarah sorkin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Double Standards, Terry Dawson
- Goodbye, Rockford, Michael Shutt
- First Memory of Urinals, Roger A. Rose
- Time heals, salma. torrez
- A cowardly disguise, Cheryl Butler
- Are Farm Animals Like Humans? ……. [spe.., Bri Edwards
- Vows Broken, The Zentire World Missed L.., Monk E. Biz
- ONE MORE TIME, Romeo Della Valle
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver