That Beautiful Lady
So much I have felt for you in my heart
Why am I not good enough for you?
If I am not suitable for you, then what is going to make me perfect for you?
Perfection, I truly wish to achieve, just so you can be happy with me
My joy is in my imagination, which never halts itself
The flow of it is constant and never ends my desire to create something picturesque through words or with drawings, which I sketch to impress the one I loved the most.
My weakness is her and still through my feelings I wish to touch her heart again
In my dreamland, she is
That beautiful lady is actually you.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (That Beautiful Lady by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A Happy Song, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The silent sufferer, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Desert Oasis, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I COUNT FROM ONE TO TWENTY EASILY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Recognizing Tempos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sometimes an hour, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- The Possession of Love (Section 8 of Thi.., rajendran muthiah
- A BROKEN DREAM حلم مئطوش - حلم مكسور, MOHAMMAD SKATI