That Cold Evening
Remember that cold evening …
when everything was frozen …
but we were the ones to be together….
and we were the ones to be chosen…
I gave you my arms..
and so did you see…
deep into my eyes and then we feel…
our love for each other was just so real…
Our fingers held each other..
and fitted each other so well…
because every touch of your’s was a spell..
which i can never forget….
when the weather went a little colder…
and you laid your head on my shoulder…
I then knew how much you wanted me …
I could clearly see how you wanted it to be…
I feel something over my skin…
the breath of yours from deep within…
the warmth in it showed it all…
midst the cold snowfall..
I close my eyes to feel the miracles…
to see the infinite stars and their sparkles…
when my lips feel the kiss…
this would be the day – remembered for the bliss…
A day to be noted…
a day which cannot be forgotten…
this would remain deep down my heart…
as a unerasable art…
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (That Cold Evening by Mymoon Hidaya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Let's Make Those Sad Tears Disappear (Se.., Ronald Chapman
- Hide and Seek, Dean Meredith
- In Rum, Beer, Brandy, Whiskey, See I My .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Let's Climb A Mountain, Ronald Chapman
- Learning to Live, Ronald Chapman
- Laundry Day (Haiku), Ronald Chapman
- The Lamb (Children's Poetry), Ronald Chapman
- Korean Cicada (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- There Is Nothing As Indian English Poetr.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- No to Suicide, Wellington Marshall