That Inner Urge For Writing!
When that inner urge for writing
Begins in gaining strength,
I reach for God's enlightening,
To gain success at length...
For not all urges lead to love
Or benefit Mankind
And so my prayers ascend above,
Some wisdom still to find...
Outpouring revelation's touch,
His hand on mine to share,
God's wisdom comes that means so much,
My tears fall here and there...
For I see through the Father's eyes,
My heart beats just like His,
That's when I come to realise
The breadth 'twixt pain and bliss...
So writing means much more to me
When God is oh so near,
When He presents each mystery
Then makes it crystal clear!
Like muddy waterfalls that flow
To waters pristine clean,
God's treasure troves bless those that know
The journeys inbetween...
Denis Martindale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
GOD TV and Revelation TV websites and their watch now
details can be found on Google. Seek and ye shall find...
Comments about this poem (That Inner Urge For Writing! by Denis Martindale )
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.20, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.19, Monk E. Biz
- The Puppet of His Heart, Robert Rorabeck
- Turn Your Back, Tyrone Gayle
- My name is Death, Roxanne Dubarry