'' That's Why We're All Going To Die ''
The human race is filled with hate,
A poisonous face we can’t abate,
Yet for saying grace some can’t wait,
Our compassion is all but a lie.
Helping others is all a game,
Sisters and brothers only in name,
Hypocrisy smothers as lies defame,
To assist we no longer try.
Killing for fun is now the norm,
A loaded gun causes a storm,
The end has begun unless we reform,
Our world is about to fry.
Yes it’s true we no longer care,
If it were you would you still stare?
If you knew you wouldn’t dare,
It’s enough to make you cry.
We just look on as others starve,
While they hunt rook our beef we carve,
They would even eat a sparve,
To us hunger doesn’t apply.
Hypocritical liars are our politicians,
Fulfil their desires you’ll gain submissions
The convict hires the best renditions,
Though you’re not allowed to decry.
They say respect you have to earn,
If you don’t connect you cause concern,
What’s the affect if you never learn?
Your loyalty anyone can buy.
The human gene is filled with corruption,
No in between no interruption,
It’s just routine that we cause a disruption.
‘’ That’s Why We’re All Going To Die ‘’
bri mar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('' That's Why We're All Going To Die '' by bri mar )
- My Dog Lays at, David McLansky
- Asthi-Kalasha, Bijay Kant Dubey
- And We Came to Pass, Abdulrasaq Akingbo Okanlambe
- Praising a Poet, 'me' by a Co-Poet!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- My Dog Lays at My Feet, David McLansky
- The two I trust (sonnet), Tinashe Mupedzapasi
- Owls or rats, Tinashe Mupedzapasi
- Jesus, God, Tinashe Mupedzapasi
- माँ का सूरज कहीं खो गया, Aftab Alam
- Brother John, Colin Ian Jeffery
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(23 July 1823 - 26 November 1896)
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)