'' That's Why We're All Going To Die ''
The human race is filled with hate,
A poisonous face we can’t abate,
Yet for saying grace some can’t wait,
Our compassion is all but a lie.
Helping others is all a game,
Sisters and brothers only in name,
Hypocrisy smothers as lies defame,
To assist we no longer try.
Killing for fun is now the norm,
A loaded gun causes a storm,
The end has begun unless we reform,
Our world is about to fry.
Yes it’s true we no longer care,
If it were you would you still stare?
If you knew you wouldn’t dare,
It’s enough to make you cry.
We just look on as others starve,
While they hunt rook our beef we carve,
They would even eat a sparve,
To us hunger doesn’t apply.
Hypocritical liars are our politicians,
Fulfil their desires you’ll gain submissions
The convict hires the best renditions,
Though you’re not allowed to decry.
They say respect you have to earn,
If you don’t connect you cause concern,
What’s the affect if you never learn?
Your loyalty anyone can buy.
The human gene is filled with corruption,
No in between no interruption,
It’s just routine that we cause a disruption.
‘’ That’s Why We’re All Going To Die ‘’
bri mar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('' That's Why We're All Going To Die '' by bri mar )
- Suffer no more, hasmukh amathalal
- Carver, Edward Kofi Louis
- Wendy Lou, Kim Barney
- Full Of Nature, Edward Kofi Louis
- You are my poetry, ramesh rai
- Urge One Another, Edward Kofi Louis
- Polluted, Edward Kofi Louis
- Rolling In The Mud, Margaret Alice Second
- My Roving Art, Julian Mann
- Great Is Your Faithfulness, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- In Flanders Field, John McCrae
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Robert William Service
(16 January 1874 - 11 September 1958)