Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Adult Biology In The Innocence
The orphan three,
Since their nine, eleven and thirteen,
With open windows were free.
The adult biology intruded in their innocence,
Girls they were, so made for black body's trance,
The world widened to their sense.
The sisters three,
Had neither moral nor immoral tree,
They proved food and rest.
Clients, -young, old, deprecate,
Were not bereft to have entry in their artistic gates,
Necessity made their go, -a victorious brow.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Adult Biology In The Innocence by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- In born, hasmukh amathalal
- Sonnet # 511, Luis Estable
- Point for struggle, hasmukh amathalal
- Good lien, hasmukh amathalal
- Darkness Surrounds, Shalom Freedman
- Sonnet # 510, Luis Estable
- Paryusana…festival on card, hasmukh amathalal
- A Kind Exit, Mae AC.
- Yesterday, ramesh rai
- Shooting Stars, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta