Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Adult Biology In The Innocence
The orphan three,
Since their nine, eleven and thirteen,
With open windows were free.
The adult biology intruded in their innocence,
Girls they were, so made for black body's trance,
The world widened to their sense.
The sisters three,
Had neither moral nor immoral tree,
They proved food and rest.
Clients, -young, old, deprecate,
Were not bereft to have entry in their artistic gates,
Necessity made their go, -a victorious brow.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Adult Biology In The Innocence by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Alternative Prayer, Phil Soar
- I appear, gajanan mishra
- Young Wife's Longing, Paul Sebastian
- Ants Crawling, Naveed Akram
- applying online, lee fones
- Stay not away, gajanan mishra
- Ah! Little Woodlouse - Are You Unreal?, Brian P FitzGerald
- You Will Always Learn, Naveed Akram
- What can I do, gajanan mishra
- Salvation, Uttam Biswas