kishore rao rao
even nature reveals its real nature in some places
and one place is the Andamans.
deep down the sea
where waters are blue
and shoals of fishes one can see
lie the islands of Andamans
jewels in the sea.
green trees green bushes green everywere
nature draped in green.
clean sandy beaches
virgin vegetation and forests very dense
with air so fresh and greenery so soothing
a living paradise in this polluted world
is one place Andamans.
kishore rao rao's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (THE ANDAMANS by kishore rao rao )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mad But Not Constant, Luis Estable
- Climate Debate II, douglas scotney
- Thinking To Better Be, Luis Estable
- To Be A Good Man Requires..., Luis Estable
- Between the lines, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Common Crow, Prasad Natarajan
- Silver Twine, Prasad Natarajan
- Concrete Fill, Prasad Natarajan
- Sonnet # 512, Luis Estable
- In born, hasmukh amathalal