The atmosphere was the higher place
Of a heavenly proud action,
Blasts were blowing in the firmament,
Skies had breezes and winds.
The general ambience was that of trial
And trillions of moods swerving for
Character, melodies of affection
Struck the head of the household.
It was an admirable mien to forfeit the plan,
Current problems were abasing the sentences.
To exult in such rich accommodation risked
So much, for the clouds above were unsettled
As the winds breezed and clattered to see the clods
On the ground.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Atmosphere by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Confirmation, Yuliy Valenko
- The bee Haiku, Sambanath Denis
- The Slight And Sorry Words, Sambanath Denis
- On A Painting, Sambanath Denis
- The Day Your Mother Kept For You, mary douglas
- Leaving For Okinawa In The Morning, Kyle Schlicher
- Into Your Eyes, Spiritwind Wood
- What You Thought I Thought You Thought, Dexsta Ray
- Cactus Flower, Midnights Voice
- Sacrifice, Nassy Fesharaki