The August Rain
Its quiet and violent, so fizzy and trendy
Then we heard our husband roar! his wife but the tornado lightening calm his anger
Today the cloudy jar were full of downpour so dew drops that our footprints collapse.
Today we saw sunset in fainty manner
Today we walk through shadows of rain
Today the toad announce their arrival.
Today our birds sing the song of hope
Our children play the games of memories
Our farmers lingered their brime with hope, the hunters on their sight.
Thou the place where this rains comes from were install in many books of season.
ONOJA ANTHONY's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The August Rain by ONOJA ANTHONY )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- News Of Tragedies, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Natural Life's Aura, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Soul's Keys, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Confessed, Sandra Feldman
- LONELY, Egbe Chris
- The Cemetery, John Dadzie
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- God has been biting his nails again, Mandolyn ...
- LONELY EBOLA, Egbe Chris
- ABROAD في الخارج, MOHAMMAD SKATI