The Best Gift
The greatest gift that one can give another.
Is a simple act of kindness.
It comes from the heart with no strings attached.
No colorful wrapped boxes with colorful bows.
No price tag to tell one how much it cost.
And most of all it is never on sale.
It is free.
It is the only thing that comes with a no return address.
but the postman of the heart always knows,
Where to deliver the thank you note.
jackie compton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Best Gift by jackie compton )
- u i - r i＠hotｍａｉㅣ.ｃｏｍ, fbfdb xcvsdv
- email@example.com졸업증명서위조신분증위조주민증위조성적증명서위조, fbfdb xcvsdv
- firstname.lastname@example.org주민등록증위조운전면허증위조, fbfdb xcvsdv
- Nonsense 14, Phil Soar
- Nonsense 13, Phil Soar
- 반 갑 습 니 .., Lee eqkkjaf990
- Hi..Hello., Lee eqkkjaf990
- dfbdfbf, fbfdb xcvsdv
- 안 녕 하 세 2.., Lee eqkkjaf990
- Hurt, Phil Soar
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Night Thought, William Wordsworth
- The General, Siegfried Sassoon
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Months, Sara Coleridge
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)