The Best Gift
The greatest gift that one can give another.
Is a simple act of kindness.
It comes from the heart with no strings attached.
No colorful wrapped boxes with colorful bows.
No price tag to tell one how much it cost.
And most of all it is never on sale.
It is free.
It is the only thing that comes with a no return address.
but the postman of the heart always knows,
Where to deliver the thank you note.
jackie compton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Best Gift by jackie compton )
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate
- Here We Go Again, Dylon Cain
- Bitter Slave, S. I. Rednow
- The Pilot, S. I. Rednow
- Happy Times are Coming, michael hagwood