The best thing in life is life itself
The Best thing in life is life itself.
How we live it determines our role.
The Good the bad and the indifferent.
Even a sure thing Becomes I don't know.
The Hopes the Dreams The nightmares
They're all important parts of the game.
The only rule is there are no rules.
And every one of us is to blame.
So a bit of advice I give to you.
On your journey through the looking glass,
Leave the future to the future.
And the Past to the Past
Believe in yourself. Believe in God.
And make an effort to do it right
For tomorrow is promised to no one.
And this just may be you're last night.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The best thing in life is life itself by DENNIS TAYLOR )
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Carol, Sara Teasdale
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- A Song Of Joys, Walt Whitman
- Fließendes Grün, Floy Dy (Floyd) Ra (Floydson)
- Release yourself, Elena Ioannou
- BETCHE SAID PATIENCE, ANTHONY KIRUI
- Crazy Thing, Leah Ayliffe
- A Thought A Head, Ima Ryma
- **कधी कधी **, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge
- ** सागं ना 2 **, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge
- ** अबोल भावना मनातल्या **, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge
- I am Not Alone, Sandra Feldman