THE BLUE AND THE RED
Red's my soul
Because of the pain
You let me on the blue road.
But this road was glowing.
Blue, blue like the roof
Of my house, like the tears
Which ran down your neck.
Red was your neck when
I touched the curve of your shoulder.
Red like your eyes after your tears.
But your eyes, before they carressed
My loving heart, your eyes were blue.
You drove in compact sreets of Red Hall.
Furtive memories. Blue furtive memories.
Feeling blues. You read in my thought.
Blue's my soul. Red your dress,
Walking on the village green.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE BLUE AND THE RED by christian MERLE )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Enchanted Evening, The Princess
- Into The Past, Randy McClave
- Got The Feeling, Arthur Moore
- When I am alone, gajanan mishra
- Off To War, Randy McClave
- Woman's right to her child, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Which make one's beauty?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Independence Day of India 2014 (in acros.., Dr John Celes
- Bitter-Sweet Memories, Matthias Pantaleon
- Friend 2, Neela Nath