The Books Of The Holy Bible
The Books of the Holy Bible form the Cross of Christ.
Eleven to the left,
Eleven to the right,
Eleven books raised high above,
With thirty-three below,
So together we know,
Sixty-six show the King of Love...
Denis Martindale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This Holy Bible poem is based on the Gospel poem
Gods Puzzle by Gerald Bergeron (God's Puzzle)
The encampment formation of the Israelites is regarded
as forming the sign of the Cross when seen from above.
Also see my Gospel poem, The Triumph Of The Cross
The Triumph Of The Cross is a Gospel
message preached by minister John Hagee.
Available as sermon 1317, series S-1315.
Websites: jhm-dot-org and getv-dot-org
Hear the word of the Lord on GOD TV,
on Sky, Virgin Media, Freeview HD, or
Roku box, or visit the website god-dot-tv
Comments about this poem (The Books Of The Holy Bible by Denis Martindale )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I am for 'Yes'...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- True Love, Kyle Schlicher
- tell the N in your disorder... never mind, Mandolyn ...
- Flowers in wars., Chakshu Arora
- Today The Sun Is Shining, Kyle Schlicher
- THE PRETTY WATER الماء الرائع, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dandelions In The Spring, Kyle Schlicher
- my chosen life, binod bastola
- Why I'm a Dodge Dart - Haiku, Nvisible 2Luv
- With A Rakhi To Tie The Small Behana Wai.., Bijay Kant Dubey