Deepta Protik Osman
The Car Problem
My mother, to shop went,
With me she went.
For my brother we bought
Many toy cars.
Then we left,
To our Home Sweet Home.
There gave cars to him,
Then played with cars he.
Now one night:
That was at the past.
Went we like usual
To granny’s Sweet Home.
Me bro. showed there
A child, a toy car,
Then The Car Problem began,
And the child cried high for it.
All was tired
From the child’s cry.
His parents were
Like not there at all.
Then my bro. gave him his toy car,
And the child stopped,
And my bro. cried high.
The Car Problem, a calamity,
Then ended later on
After many good days of this beautiful world.
Deepta Protik Osman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Car Problem by Deepta Protik Osman )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 March 1907 – 11 September 1987)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- woman pride, ademola oluwabusayo
- For Her, M.J. Lemon
- I Broke My Leg, M.J. Lemon
- Get Together in NCCF Benue, Dare Onadele
- A Man Dying, M.J. Lemon
- Force Of Nature, R B Seals
- People I See Sometimes, Casey Renee Kiser
- The Song of My Heart, Amber Carr
- Tales Of A Wife: My Devil, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- ARRIVAL DAY, michael walkerjohn