The death-threat of love,
folded neatly in an envelop.
Left wind and left field and left at altars
a sacrifice to dead virgins
Flowers placed in vases
Half of a spirit encircled by catacorner rooms
I danced around this moment for years,
this day is hear.
pardon me if I could not listen to my soul.
Hakeem Rahim's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Check by Hakeem Rahim )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Superman, Olusegun Akanbi
- الذبابة الزرقاء, Abdullah alHemaidy
- What, Olusegun Akanbi
- Pervola, Elia Michael
- RAMADAN رمضان, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 'SNATCHING OF THE GOAT', guy lipmore
- OUT OF DESTROYED BUILDINGS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Blue Fly, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Hunkered Down With Memories, Lonnie Hicks
- ODESSA. UKRAINE., human woman