The death-threat of love,
folded neatly in an envelop.
Left wind and left field and left at altars
a sacrifice to dead virgins
Flowers placed in vases
Half of a spirit encircled by catacorner rooms
I danced around this moment for years,
this day is hear.
pardon me if I could not listen to my soul.
Hakeem Rahim's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Check by Hakeem Rahim )
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Elikal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Harvest Moon II, Naveed Khalid
- The Red Moon, Naveed Khalid
- Tinnitus - New York Style, Geoffrey Fafard
- Love's Metaphor, Naveed Khalid
- Aurora, Naveed Khalid
- Mythology, Naveed Khalid
- Gifts Of Heredity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak