Maria Luisa Taylor
Deep down inside there's a child,
A child tha'ts abused,
A child that couln't smile,
A child that a sick person,
Give this child what she needs,
Love was a child who smiled,
Love was a child who jumped,
in puddles in the rain
Beautiful child, being so small,
You inspire me soo big
Precious moments my san,
Sweet is the smile,
On the face of a child
Listen to the child in your,
Dear God, take care of,
The little childs on this,
To be a mother is the most,
Beautiful feeling in the world.
Thank you God for my child.
Maria Luisa Taylor's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Child by Maria Luisa Taylor )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hope and fear helpless, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Truth eventually, Tom Squires
- The unknown woes of the old, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- To Death, Susmit Panda
- O'er a summer's night, Hirotsugu Daba
- A Quiet End, Kathy Liu
- Thirty-Three Thousand Defeats, Jeff Gangwer
- Penalty Shots, Jeff Gangwer
- Poems without Homes, Jeff Gangwer
- Four Nails, Jeff Gangwer