novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia jiya
We can live together
We can sing together
We can dance together
But what i know is that we can't sacrifies together.
It's so lovely when sky is the limit
It's feels so good when we both laugh and having a good time
I know laughing with me doesn't mean you mine forever
Staying with me doesn't mean you mine forever
Holding my hand doesn't mean you can never let go
Because love is all about choices.
The choices we make doesn't mean we going to be Romeo and Juliet
The word love nowadays has lost it's meaning
How can you hurt me
How can you make me cry, and
How could you beat me up, and
Tell me you love me at the end of the day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Choice by novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia jiya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wildly Spinning Dirt Clod, Monk E. Biz
- Moon -haiku, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- The Right Time, Sandra Feldman
- Forces at Play, Liilia Talts Morrison
- A Kind of Vertigo, douglas scotney
- Sacaificed, Tony Ford
- Gay parade, Nassy Fesharaki
- Neighbor, Katie Doty
- department stores give me a headache, Mandolyn ...
- Secrets Hidden By The Side Of The Road, Is It Poetry