My hands burn from the beating
And still they strike
This is the happiest pain I know.
I will cheer your harshest villain
And mourn each of your last breaths
And I will remember us for you.
For you are a spark of light:
You do not assume greatness
But now that it is dark,
The people are noticing.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Circle by Henrietta Pearce )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Picture Again..., John Ugolo Umah
- If It Weren't For …… [HUMAN PROCREATIO.., Bri Edwards
- Prime Truth - 21, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Who am I really?, John Roberton
- Yashica Electro 35, Michael Mira
- मोनबाय आं, Ronjoy Brahma
- Do të vish, skender iljaz braka
- Diku ne buzedete..., skender iljaz braka
- Dhimbja e Motres…., skender iljaz braka
- फैलाव दुब्लियाव, Ronjoy Brahma