Esther Ferrell Seadeek
The Cobalt Vase (to my husband)
Blue glass glistens
As a glint of sun illuminates its form
Reflects, refracts, and radiates
It shines as if alive.
Within it glows
The pure forever of October skies,
The silent azure of Caribbean deeps,
Bright hopes, sweet memories, great joys,
Dark shadowy sadness,
And freedom of pure thought.
One ray, one touch
Evokes such majesty
As human hearts
Rekindled by Great Love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Cobalt Vase (to my husband) by Esther Ferrell Seadeek )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Tunnels Of Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.