Of Muses And Other Ghosts
The Cold Love
She puts out the candle's flame, with her fingers
and goes to sleep, next to his corpse.
She couldn't bare to see his face, his smile
disappear forever, under the foundation of the living world.
His heart, it did not show any sign of love
when her lips touched his,
but she still slept nude, into his stiff arms.
She was his dead bride, he was alive,
but to the dead, the living are dead too.
Of Muses And Other Ghosts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Cold Love by Of Muses And Other Ghosts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mister Chamberlain, Roy Blokker
- Brothers, Two..., Denis Martindale
- The One True God, Roy Blokker
- After the Summer, Somanathan Iyer
- The House I Bought?, Dr John Celes
- Resemblance, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- One Single Drop, Kaleb Falin
- Survivor's Guilt, Roy Blokker
- Right or wrong!, Mark Heathcote
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal