The consistent tiger
Through deep jungles and humid conditions, the consistent tiger still maintains to carry on....
It's eyes are fierce while it shows no fear....
It's legs are tenacious...
as it continues to gallop...
With the tiger knowing it's intentions...
Nothing is capable of phasing it in any way....
as the time that the menacing animal makes it's way through.....
The final stage of liability...
It's goals are at last fufilled.
Patrick Derilus's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The consistent tiger by Patrick Derilus )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Your Laughter, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
Poem of the Day
- A Dream Of Death, Luo Zhihai
- Why Life?, Sandra Feldman
- Adrenaline, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- What was this feeling?, Sergio Jaime
- MERI PRAKRATI, Gunjan Panchal
- There Are So Many Things I Can Still Do, Shalom Freedman
- Heedless, Jubril Balogun
- Missing You, Michael P. McParland
- Against my empty soul, Bee Kilpatrick
- Which One Do I Choose?, Julie Johnson