The consistent tiger
Through deep jungles and humid conditions, the consistent tiger still maintains to carry on....
It's eyes are fierce while it shows no fear....
It's legs are tenacious...
as it continues to gallop...
With the tiger knowing it's intentions...
Nothing is capable of phasing it in any way....
as the time that the menacing animal makes it's way through.....
The final stage of liability...
It's goals are at last fufilled.
Patrick Derilus's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The consistent tiger by Patrick Derilus )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- essay # i'll never know, gordon nosworthy
- I See The Sun, Pijush Biswas
- Variety of doors!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- What is superior?, gajanan mishra
- Mind, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- WE ARE TEMPORARILY HERE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Waxing Grandiloquent, Margaret Alice Second
- When The Evening Light Comes, Pijush Biswas
- Hindi haiku (56-60), S.D. TIWARI
- Retirement (or) Till Your Last, Natarajan Ramaseshan