Bigger work is taking place in the cosmos,
In this progress is a big telling for the tiros
Of space and energy, in the middle of a firmament,
In the sky of grace, always a place abhorrent
For a man in space.
Work is on, work can be fun in the universe,
When stars shall combine and also disperse.
Tiros of astronomy shall collect telescopes
And become a management and microscopes.
For there are people who are in space.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Cosmos by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Remember This., richard harris
- Animals are there, gajanan mishra
- Someday, Johnny Goyena
- Girl, He Never Loved You, Ronell Warren Alman
- Writing on the wall, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Poetry of Onkar Nath Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- So sorry, gajanan mishra
- My Dream Tonight, Wilfred Mellers
- To Joyce, Roger A. Rose
- Miriam's danse, Dimitri Khokhlov