The crazy little boy vs. the moosey's lover
the crazy little boy says he has no
feelings for her.
everyone knows that this is untrue.
he claims that he is happy for them, yet
we all know that he wants to go 'bloody valentine'
on him. the crazy little boy wishes the moosey's lover would
dropp off the face of the earth
because he wants the moosey all for himself. i
wish that he would just forget
about her or take out the lover, cause i am sick of his pouting.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The crazy little boy vs. the moosey's lover by Ryan Belcher )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- MY SITUATION IS MY REMINDER OF MY MYSELF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We will take our fires..., Marshall Gass
- Seed Pod, Marshall Gass
- Changeover, Marshall Gass
- Together Forever, Maureen Alikor
- [ Its winter here and clutching at warmt.., Marshall Gass
- Coin, Marshall Gass
- The ruling of the king without proper go.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The emptiness at the end of the sea, Tony French
- The Stripper, Phil Soar