The Curse Of...
The curse of the thinker.
The curse of the vivid mind.
Never peaceful inside.
The curse of the visionary,
Impatient to wait,
Always wrong timing,
Too early, too late.
The curse of over achievement,
Too much for some,
Standing in the wings,
For their time to come.
The curse of foresight,
The warnings go unheard,
All you hear is, nonsense,
Ridiculous and absurd
The curse of prophecy,
Cursed to be fulfilled,
Cursed to be, as written,
Even when not willed.
The curse of time,
The curse of place,
The curse of humanity
In the curse of space.
J.. J's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Curse Of... by J.. J )
- Blinding Trust, Nick Kler
- I was falling, Rohan Nath
- The Moon And Me, Mallika Achuthan Menon
- The Mighty Tower, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- When will I be Free?, nic berja
- Spreading, Aparna Chatterjee
- To The Milking Gone, Julian Mann
- No Regrets, Nancy Cullen
- Dark Days, micheal john
- Out Of Philosophy, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- Palm Tree, Rabindranath Tagore
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- All You Who Sleep Tonight, Vikram Seth
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)