The Date Part Two
Sat in a pub talking to a woman of no substance
other then she wore a skirt and had boobs.
Pub closed, I was allowed
to follow her home
through dreary streets
fine rain and yellow street light.
I kissed her dry, bloodless lips
Walking back to the seaman´s hotel
she stood by a bombed out church and had damp hair.
This it too absurd
again I was a place I didn´t want to be.
Money changed hand
and my loneliness laughed hysterically
oskar hansen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Date Part Two by oskar hansen )
- Thando unjani, senzokhaya umhayi
- Sweet And Lovely Words, Edward Kofi Louis
- Engimthadayo, senzokhaya umhayi
- Underground Poet, senzokhaya umhayi
- Le Mfihlo yethu, senzokhaya umhayi
- chat up, lee fones
- Imizwa kaMakhwapheni, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ngivumele ngihambe, senzokhaya umhayi
- Into The Pocket, Edward Kofi Louis
- Umhayele Izinkondlo ezimnandi, senzokhaya umhayi