The dawn of a new Age
We have been 'moving on' from war.
We have been 'moving on' from segregation.
But we ain't done yet.
The dawn of a new age is here.
A time where the racism is still alive.
The war is still here.
We may not be 'truly' segregated.
But If you look around past the war.
Past the schools, and past the buildings.
You see people. People who do not beleive in Equality.
People Who can talk the talk but can't walk the walk.
So, When You read this poem.
Think to your self.
Am I one of them?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The dawn of a new Age by Gaines Hargrove )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If I Had a Voice, Lee Gelis