In your comfortable lap my soul weeping
to escape the bondage you have created
to trap me each moment.
I'm miserable in your love;
I'm really inside the depression,
want the azure sky
to inhale my liberty
which was long back destroyed by you.
I'm the creation of Him
Who has also made you.
what compelled you to frame one separate rule for me,
and what for I obey such rule? ? ?
I'm the person very much like you
have my own liberty and decision
I can also live a life just like you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Decision. by sarojini pattayat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Being, Craig Matthew Hannan
- Wit, Craig Matthew Hannan
- One Petrified Sunday, Sidney Wade
- AUGUST آب - اغسطس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- magic, laxami Cards
- I Am My Hand, Naveed Akram
- A Walk Alone!, Abhishek Tiwari
- Pass The Grave, Allian Bern Ballares Fuentes
- war and peace, lee fones
- Little Body Songs, Sidney Wade