The designer kids...
Juicy nectar flowers attract the bees and ants,
Choices of mankind always favor the greats,
Outside their Mansions, there is the crowd,
Signed one after another to be the best.
The power seems to lighten up the entire paths,
The power uproot the trees of tap and sebaceous roots,
The power changes the wind to be the electrical,
The power converts the people to be the robotically cynical.
The false smile below the threaded eye brows,
The shiny teeth in the aesthetically enhanced face,
The drowsy eyes beg for the much needed sleep,
Recently dyed crown with the perfectly fashionable soul.
The wild place is tamed and the fire is doused,
The new designer seeds are spread in the nets,
The bumper crops on the field of lassitude,
Let us gather and show our foxy smiles.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The designer kids... by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- Over looking choice, Jessica Dehn
- The Wine Effect, I Am Krakatoa
- Light Foot xx xxx xx Original 12 28.., Lee Mack
- changing the world, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Worrdless Man xx xxx xx Original 12 .., Lee Mack
- Not seeing sweet Sweetie is impossible!, Nyota Yasulwe
- Rollikng Six xx xxx xx Original 11 1.., Lee Mack
- Beg the Question xx xxx xx Original 1.., Lee Mack
- गोखा मोन्दांथि, Ronjoy Brahma
- Mythic Implications Versus Contemporary .., Terence G. Craddock