The quality or condition of being unlike or dissimilar.
That is the difference between a weed and a flower.
Yet each grows in the garden of life side by side.
The only difference is how we look upon the two.
That makes all the difference.
jackie compton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Difference by jackie compton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Psalm 066, Forrest Hainline
- CRITICAL MOMENTS لجظات حرجة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love's Travels, Sandra Feldman
- A Crime Of Passion, Kyle Schlicher
- Extended Chain, Sergio Jaime
- No more, Sergio Jaime
- Everyday, Sergio Jaime
- Where Is My Muse?, Electric Lady
- 'Dreams', Wolfie Scott
- Plight Of Desire, RoseAnn V. Shawiak