In the pursuit of dilemma,
There are two choices.
To engage in an earthly dance,
Or seek a cosmic dance.
To dance to the tune akin,
A snake to a charmer.
Or to hunt for the
Micros of the life;
Macros of the universe.
And the cosmos of
The unknown mysterious.
Copyright © 2012 Sanjeev Kumar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Dilemma by Sanjeev Kumar )
- Corridors Of Mindless Sacrifice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Beneath A Broad Smile, John Dadzie
- The prodigal brother, Mark Heathcote
- Happy birthday late Mum, Adewale Ajakanri
- Dark Room, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Then you go inside yourself., RIC S. BASTASA
- There's No Escaping Family, A.J. Kent
- the mother sparrow, RIC S. BASTASA
- fed up of hiding the sadness and anger, xenalee haynes
- The Milennium Park, Tony Adah
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- A Time to Talk, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)