In the pursuit of dilemma,
There are two choices.
To engage in an earthly dance,
Or seek a cosmic dance.
To dance to the tune akin,
A snake to a charmer.
Or to hunt for the
Micros of the life;
Macros of the universe.
And the cosmos of
The unknown mysterious.
Copyright © 2012 Sanjeev Kumar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Dilemma by Sanjeev Kumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Inner Composition, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Firefly, John Shea
- Tranquil Anticipation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- साना हाबबाय, Ronjoy Brahma
- Men And Women, Matthias Pantaleon
- Haiku: Haiku Cuts Haiku... (This is not .., Brian Johnston
- Kindness Of A Stranger, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To my sister on the death of our father, Roger A. Rose
- If a Hippo Said Boo, Stephen Katona
- Real, The Princess