Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Dog Among The Underdogs.
No chains did he share,
With thousand chains there,
A loin cloth, two breads,
Under the sky-bare.
His gypsy lore, sets earthly ore,
As he had no cause to self care,
Pregnant mothers, innocent sisters,
And orphan brothers were there.
A vow to sow, the seed of iron will,
For having fortitude, to receive evil and good,
And a fire to ignite the latent -hood,
He signs the bond to make his temple a Home.
He implants waves with tsunami's surge,
To go ahead with proletariat's march,
For the equal share of Nature's provision,
To her inmates with bread and peace.
A mind, he cherishes to root in each soil,
To have the liberty of the soul in life's tell,
A tie consciously unconscious for all brethren,
The willow echo in this echoing green.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Dog Among The Underdogs. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Anchor Your Stained Glass Shadows In The.., mary douglas
- Over a bug;, george albot
- On Her Wintry Planet, At The Close Of Day, mary douglas
- Losing The Blue Madonna To The Skies, mary douglas
- WHO IS THIS BEAST YOUR RIDING >>&g.., sEaN nOrTh
- The Incredible Pink Playhouse, mary douglas
- Let Us Return To The Country Of Clouds, mary douglas
- I Dreamed Of A Language, mary douglas
- Snow Globe Vision Of La Belle Et La Bete, mary douglas
- Flower in snow, ramesh rai