The Empty Boat In The Lake
there is a time when you want to be left alone
like an empty boat
left in the quiet still waters of the lake
above you the white clouds drifting on the blue skies
below you the transparency of the clear depths
fish swim beneath you minding only their own separate lives
weeds along the side of the lake growing without eyes and ears
Poet Other Poems
- ' a discourse on pleasure '
- ' the last dance of your life '
- ' the truth about his place '
- ' What is life? Let us talk about it '
- Why do people keep saying, I'm sorry,...
- to the light
- Watashi wa wakarimasen.
- С о в е р ...
- ق ا س ي ا ...
- 太 阳 把 它 ...
- 洗 腦 (xǐ nă o, li...
- İnside The Arms of The House
- Σ τ α λ α γ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.