The end of the world
The end of the world is near,
It is all very clear,
It has started this year.
2010, this year.
The devils number,
Put’s us all in a slumber,
Between life and death with our last breath,
We cling onto life,
Far away from death,
I would rather die,
Than sit here and cry,
For family and friends,
Who need many mends.
Not just physically,
But also mentally.
There is no more pain,
That is the place to start again.
In these times,
Life is in vain.
Until we are ready,
We will be able to start again.
A time will come,
When nothing is in vain.
When we will start afresh.
The human race will be new and fresh.
We will see the sun,
The battle is finally won.
Kaleb Brown's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The end of the world by Kaleb Brown )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- equal, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- AHMAD RAMI, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Underlord., Maurice Whyte
- I am Yours, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- unanswered, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- passwords, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- lullabies, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- aftertaste, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- Beauty is everywhere, Maurice Whyte
- amiss, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma