The end of the world
The end of the world is near,
It is all very clear,
It has started this year.
2010, this year.
The devils number,
Put’s us all in a slumber,
Between life and death with our last breath,
We cling onto life,
Far away from death,
I would rather die,
Than sit here and cry,
For family and friends,
Who need many mends.
Not just physically,
But also mentally.
There is no more pain,
That is the place to start again.
In these times,
Life is in vain.
Until we are ready,
We will be able to start again.
A time will come,
When nothing is in vain.
When we will start afresh.
The human race will be new and fresh.
We will see the sun,
The battle is finally won.
Kaleb Brown's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The end of the world by Kaleb Brown )
- Turn fatal, hasmukh amathalal
- She Is 52, Tyrone Gayle
- With nature, hasmukh amathalal
- Owl, kassem oude
- No ordinary, hasmukh amathalal
- Coal - your turn, gajanan mishra
- Bluff-masters As Contemporary Indian Eng.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- There Will Always Be Another Poem, Shalom Freedman
- This Is My Bungalow, This Is My Car, Thi.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- f' my life i hate this place, shannon strauss