The Eternal Love
Finally, the kings are on the cornfield.
The legless dog lies still in the cornfields
And eventually the fences of the cornfields
And the wilderness flowers return.
Like donut coaxed back out of the mouth,
This body is a formalist approach for a kiss.
Or vice versa.
Like a hug
Is oblivious, they don't know their love life is flower;
Are orchids in an age of eternal iteration?
Finally I have met you
In this video of us making out, making out
With happiness in your eternal love.
Natasa Tocuc's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Eternal Love by Natasa Tocuc )
- Good people may suffer.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Thunderstorms, Deborah Eker
- we admire ourselves..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- gondola through the heart of Venice, lee fones
- The Elf, Harold R Hunt Sr
- One Game, Naveed Akram
- Soothing dawn, Tiku akp
- Song of the Bell, Leslie Philibert
- Song of Farewell, Leslie Philibert
- A question..., ging taping
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)