The Eternal Love
Finally, the kings are on the cornfield.
The legless dog lies still in the cornfields
And eventually the fences of the cornfields
And the wilderness flowers return.
Like donut coaxed back out of the mouth,
This body is a formalist approach for a kiss.
Or vice versa.
Like a hug
Is oblivious, they don't know their love life is flower;
Are orchids in an age of eternal iteration?
Finally I have met you
In this video of us making out, making out
With happiness in your eternal love.
Natasa Tocuc's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Eternal Love by Natasa Tocuc )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- We Lost Our Run, Rites Ghosh
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker
- Hyenas And Vultures, John Ugolo Umah
- Again After Hundred Years, Ruma Chaudhuri
- The Box Of Life, John Ugolo Umah
- What A Life!, John Ugolo Umah
- Wondrous Love, BRENDA KANSHABE TUMUSHABE
- Look Into Me, John Ugolo Umah