The Fairy Show
There is a spot underneath my trees,
Where the garden has an open spot.
And on moonless nights, fireflies fly free,
The night they fairly dot.
Just like fairies in the night,
Flying to and fro,
With their brilliant mystic lights,
Pixies forever on the go.
I sit outside in the midnight gloom,
And take in the fairy show.
My eyes riveted as they fairly zoom,
The whole garden appears to glow.
10/23/10 Alton Texas
Juan Olivarez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Fairy Show by Juan Olivarez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Survivor's Guilt, Roy Blokker
- Right or wrong!, Mark Heathcote
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Symphony of Discords By K.V.Suryanarayan.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Our Roads, Somanathan Iyer
- It's Not Just Rain, Daniel Skentelbery
- The Day After I Shouted Abuse at the Queen, Daniel Skentelbery
- Name-Calling, Diane Hine
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman