THE FALL OF A PRETTY LAUGH
Sadness with its great hands Can break the pretty laugh's Face into pieces anytime, It can omit a pretty laugh Of a pretty face if it prevails For a long, long time, It can turn everything into Ugly mess when it goes on, The strong hand of sadness Can twist a pretty laugh's Beauty and it can turn it Into visible pieces anytime, so Sadness versus a pretty laugh Anytime, anywhere, and everywhere.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE FALL OF A PRETTY LAUGH by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ode to Arizona on a Hot Summer's Day, Adam M. Snow
- Forgiveness, Tony Ford
- Chaperon, Nassy Fesharaki
- Great Warmth of a Curious Heart, B.. Alexander
- Whereabouts, B.. Alexander
- you're tall enough to ride this ride, Mandolyn ...
- Acrostic, Cheryl Griffith
- Heart, Sello Matsepe
- It Feels So Far Away This Evening..., B.. Alexander
- Neophytic Gay-Blade, Richard Thripp