THE FALL OF A PRETTY LAUGH
Sadness with its great hands Can break the pretty laugh's Face into pieces anytime, It can omit a pretty laugh Of a pretty face if it prevails For a long, long time, It can turn everything into Ugly mess when it goes on, The strong hand of sadness Can twist a pretty laugh's Beauty and it can turn it Into visible pieces anytime, so Sadness versus a pretty laugh Anytime, anywhere, and everywhere.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE FALL OF A PRETTY LAUGH by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock
- Where Are The People Who Say They Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cryptic Revealed Smile Enigmatic Eye Awa.., Terence G. Craddock
- X, Midnights Voice
- Drone .....[little SPY 'fly-by'; definit.., Bri Edwards
- Opposite People, Tony Adah