The Fallen King
Sound the alarm tell them the king is dead.
Send my wishes to the generals tell them of my myths and legend.
The bravehearts were also defeated,
The lame and dumb all await the true fate.
Though we all plight in fallen shadows.
Those of us have our coffin with our hands at a stand still hold.
Ready to face eternity head and foot...
Red armies all fallen to the pit and scorge in pales of rumbus life.
ONOJA ANTHONY's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Fallen King by ONOJA ANTHONY )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- GOD'S BLESSINGS, Tom Zart
- Emptiness needed, Nalini Chaturvedi
- THE CRIMINALIZING OF LAETRILE, Richard Thripp
- What Can Israel Do It If They Understand.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gods Strong Hold, Lilly Emery
- Softball Game, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Maharshi Aurobido's The Life Divine, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Casting A Lure, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flagflap, Saiom Shriver
- Ants, RoseAnn V. Shawiak