The Fallen King
Sound the alarm tell them the king is dead.
Send my wishes to the generals tell them of my myths and legend.
The bravehearts were also defeated,
The lame and dumb all await the true fate.
Though we all plight in fallen shadows.
Those of us have our coffin with our hands at a stand still hold.
Ready to face eternity head and foot...
Red armies all fallen to the pit and scorge in pales of rumbus life.
ONOJA ANTHONY's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Fallen King by ONOJA ANTHONY )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- WE ARE HERE, Christina Sunrise
- Your love, Mark Heathcote
- Love In A Bottle, Midnights Voice
- Oh Mediterranean sea, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Ramblings of Devils Workshop, Nalini Chaturvedi
- BEFORE YOU CAST THE STONE, kevinsky nyaga
- Remembering you Bother, NEDRA WILSON
- Noemia de Sousa (The Poem of Joao), African Poems
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael