The Fifth Season
not Spring. Not late but dark.
The hunter`s moon dissolves
as moths take to the woods, as sparks.
As if I could form the night like clay
and wonder at the polar stars in my palm.
The turning wind has failed to stay.
Tress and late snow unblessed with the kiss
of early warmth. Trapped in half light, in
the moor of sacred lands. It is
Leslie Philibert's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Fifth Season by Leslie Philibert )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- rivers arms around me, Mandolyn Davidson
- i'm homesick for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Spread Love Like VD?, LUVinThe NOW
- The Revelation Of The Brahman, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Lord, Lord, Jared Hirsch
- My Satan, Jared Hirsch
- Shakespeare, Nassy Fesharaki
- Blood of Gaza, Akhtar Jawad
- Small is no less than the big, Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar
- Seed of Lemuria, Cynthia McCoy