the fire-stomping rhinoceros
did you hear about the rhinoceros that fights fire?
i bet you have never heard of anything so preposterous...
but i swear if you light a fire,
it will tear up the bush
and if you think i am crazy,
the gods must be crazy!
sid kalita's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (the fire-stomping rhinoceros by sid kalita )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Past Human Race Historical Track Record, Terence G. Craddock
- Universal Global Condemnation Not Voted, Terence G. Craddock
- That Every Word, Dasia Deas
- State Selected Target Enemies, Terence G. Craddock
- Barbaric Veneer Layered History Of This .., Terence G. Craddock
- An Unreal World, Sandra Feldman
- Indifference Sows Consequences, Terence G. Craddock
- I am Instant, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- A World of Lies, Hebert Logerie