Ace Of Black Hearts
The Flame Will Not Survive
You can't squeeze a lime once it is dry.
No more juice will come out no matter how hard you try.
Same with me and broken hearts and broken dreams.
Believe me, I will make self hate you if I must.
What ever I have to do, so your better off in my mind.
That pain right now, will be so much harder if we go any further.
Especially if we know it the flame can not survive.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Flame Will Not Survive by Ace Of Black Hearts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Red Tether, Diane Wakoski
- Remember..., Damian Murphy
- Love has power, hasmukh amathalal
- Uneasy Rider, Diane Wakoski
- Perfect, Awkward Reality, Simon Quperlier
- The Photos, Diane Wakoski
- Thank You Dad!, Damian Murphy
- Change Self Attitude and Find the World .., umaprosad das
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- The Father of My Country, Diane Wakoski