Ace Of Black Hearts
The Flame Will Not Survive
You can't squeeze a lime once it is dry.
No more juice will come out no matter how hard you try.
Same with me and broken hearts and broken dreams.
Believe me, I will make self hate you if I must.
What ever I have to do, so your better off in my mind.
That pain right now, will be so much harder if we go any further.
Especially if we know it the flame can not survive.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Flame Will Not Survive by Ace Of Black Hearts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- If I were a pet, Nassy Fesharaki
- Comforts in the dark, Mark Heathcote
- Million Billion Dollar Elite Divorce Cou.., Terence G. Craddock
- Prophet, Nassy Fesharaki
- Think of no dark, hasmukh amathalal
- Paper and Scissors, Kevin Patrick
- Feel equally, hasmukh amathalal
- Long time friend, Angel A. Lockwood
- Slaves Into A New World Order, Terence G. Craddock
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera