Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Flowing Temporal
Mystic mystery mouths,
Through the pores of installed unconscious,
From Nature-fed temporal vase.
Fogs wind round and round,
And oil-filled earthen lamps wick,
Then, with sudden jerk the sun is gone.
The Vice-wolf vaults and vaults,
And the Temptation erects flag,
Then, above the corpses float the hags.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Flowing Temporal by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis