The frog on a log
There once was a frog,
Who sat on a log,
And didn't know what to do.
He looked around,
Sat on the ground,
Then saw the birds flying above.
The birds were high,
High in the sky,
And looked like they wouldn't come down.
The frog watched and stared,
Then got scared,
Then he ran off into to town.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The frog on a log by Andrew Robinson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Withpout A White European Wife, One Cann.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- For Instance, Everything May Be Divisibl.., G.C. Waldrep
- Chaos on 11-12-2007, Kyle Schlicher
- A Bird Is A Desperate, G.C. Waldrep
- Area Of Dog, G.C. Waldrep
- Sonnet: Has the End Come?, Dr John Celes
- Time Is The Distance, Kyle Schlicher
- What is Performance, G.C. Waldrep
- What is a Soprano, G.C. Waldrep
- What Begins Bitterly Becomes Another Lov.., G.C. Waldrep